Who are we?
Founded in 2012, Elenker Health Inc was established on the principles of honesty, hard work, and dedication to helping everyone. Originally operating as a manufacturer specialized in designing and manufacturing a variety of home care rehabilitation equipment including knee scooters, rollator walkers, upright walkers and other walking aids etc. Our company has expanded to solve the face mask shortage issues due to COVID-19. To view our medical walking aids products, please feel free to visit ElenkerWalker.com
200,000+ Donations Made
This disposable face mask is composed of blue spun-bonded non-woven fabric, meltblown fabric, and skin-friendly non-woven fabric. Adopts a three-layer filter that prevents pollen and dust from entering. Good waterproof, 99% splash cut. An environment-friendly plastic strip is adopted at the nose bridge.
Matters Needing Attention:
- Non-woven fabric, 3-layer structure, waterproof material that prevents contaminants from entering from outside and inside.
- Middle: Extra-fine fibers with high filter performance that prevent pollen and dust from entering.
- Inside: Non-fuzzy, soft material.
- Adopts a three-layer filter that prevents pollen and dust from entering. Good waterproof, 99% splash cut.
- High quality 3-layer cross filter design effectively blocks splashes and protects your health.
- This mask is a disposable mask. Do not reuse after washing.
- Clean your hands before wearing the face mask.
- Spread the face mask with the white surface as the inner layer, tighten the ear loops with both hands, and put the ear loops behind the ears.
- Place your fingers on the middle of the metal nose strip and press it towards your face tightly from the middle to both sides according to the shape of the nose bridge. Make the face mask completely cover your nose, mouth and chin, and do not touch the inner layer of the face mask.
- Replace the disposable face mask generally every 4-6 hours, and do not reuse it.